Please check the NM Attorney Generals
information and links on the Equifax Data Breach.
Who we are
NARFE is the National Active and Retired Federal Employees Association. It is the only organization solely dedicated to protecting and preserving the pay and benefits of all federal workers and retirees.
NARFE has two primary roles:
- Your Legislative Voice. In-house, influential lobbyists advocate on Capitol Hill on behalf of the federal community
- Your Information resource. NARFE provides clear information and trusted guidance on complex federal benefits issues.
As a member of NARFE you receive:
- NARFE magazine — The prime source of information and guidance on critical legislation and benefit issues.
- Access to a team of Federal Benefits specialists for answers to complex benefit questions.
- Legislative alerts on issues that impact the federal community. Our online Legislative Action Center gives you quick and easy access to your member of Congress
- Legislative alerts on issues that impact the federal community. Our online Legislative Action Center gives easy access to your member of Congress.
- Member-only discounts on products and services you use regularly, as well as eligibility for scholarships and disaster relief grants.
When you join NARFE, you will protect your earned pay and benefits, ensure you can get trusted guidance on complex pay and benefit questions, and support the federal community.
Not a member? Find an application to join here
Legislation Action Center
Find out what the current congressional activity is and take action
- Hold the date: The next state convention will be held in Tucumcari April 19-21, 2018. Please check back soon for more information.
- 2017 National Executive Board/Federation Presidents Meeting Summary by President Lorna Howerton.
- 2017 Region VII Conference Meeting Summary by NE District VP, Mark Mickelsen.
- Click here for a picture of the Region VII Federation Presidents and Region VII VP.